Each year at our annual meeting, ORTWS presents two awards to recognize professional achievement and two awards to recognize civic achievement. These awards are:
- David B. Marshall Award
- Outstanding Service Award
- Private Landowner Stewardship Award
- Conservation Award
- Dimick Award
- Les Eberhart
- Best Graduate Poster
- Best Undergraduate Poster
Descriptions are below. To nominate someone for one of these awards, fill out the application and submit to the Awards Committee Chair. The letter should identify the nominee, the award title, your contact information, and why you feel the nominee should receive the award.
Send Nomination Letters to:
Awards Committee Chair
Andrea Karoglanian – email nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org
David B. Marshall Award
Outstanding Service Award
Private Landowner Stewardship Award
Les Eberhardt Award
- Individuals actively pursuing Bachelor’s or advanced degrees in wildlife biology or related field (e.g. wildlife management, ecology, natural resources, fisheries biology, entomology, forestry, soil science, etc.).
- Individuals who recently (within approximately 1 year) received a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in wildlife biology or related field and who are presenting results of information obtained as a student.
Best Graduate and Best Undergraduate Poster
Poster presentations voted on by ORTWS Judges!