REGISTER NOW for the Annual Meeting!
Please join us for our annual meeting! To register online go here: Joint Annual Meeting Registration.
This year ORTWS and the Oregon Society of American Foresters are holding a joint annual meeting. This brings lots of interesting opportunities for our membership (you!) to experience and present information to a slightly different audience. We are expecting an array of presentations on all walks of wildlife, forestry, field trips, and some team building workshops.
Theme: Common Ground, Common Goals, and Common Solutions
Oregon Chapter of The Wildlife Society
Oregon Society of American Foresters
2015 Joint Annual Meeting
April 29-May 1, 2015
Hilton Hotel, Eugene, Oregon
Schedule at a Glance
April 29th Wednesday
- 8:00 – 11:30 AM – WORKSHOPS HAVE BEEN CANCELED
- 1:00 – 2:30 PM Plenary Session
- 3:00 – 4:30 PM Communicating Science to the Public Symposium
- 5:30 – 7:00 PM – Student Mentor Mixer
- 7:00 – 11:30 PM – Poster Session and Welcome Reception
April 30 Thursday
- 8:00 – 4:30 PM – All day concurrent sessions on wildlife and forestry! There will be something for everyone.
- 5:00 – 6:00 PM ORTWS Business Meeting, OSAF Business Meeting
- 6:00 – 11:30 PM – Awards Banquet and Quiz Bowl with the student wildlife and forestry chapters from OSU
May 1 Friday
- 7:00 – 8:00 AM – Pep Up Breakfast (provided)
- 8:00 – 3:30 PM – Field tours! These are included in the registration cost. Choose from 1 of 5 options: Forests Forever, Restoration, Working for Raptors, Wildlife and Forestry, or Birds and Birds
For a more complete schedule visit here: JAM Schedule